Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The period for all competitions will be stipulated on the Social Media Site / Website where the competition is hosted.
2. The entry mechanic of the competition will be stipulated on the Social Media Site / Website where the competition is hosted.
3. The total prize value and the particulars of the prize will be stipulated on the Social Media Site / Website where the competition is hosted.
4. NO multiple entries will be allowed whatsoever.
5. ALL PRIZES must be collected at the Experimax office no later than 20 business days after the competition winners have been announced.
6. Competition winners must produce valid identification when collection prizes. Only the winner can collect the prize.
7. You may only enter this competition if you are a citizen and permanent resident of South Africa, 18 years or over and reside in Cape Town.
8. The winner must be willing to have his name and photograph used for publicity purposes due to the nature of the competition. The photographs will be used on the Shopping mall social media platforms and / or website page.
9. The prize is neither negotiable nor transferable, and may not be exchanged for cash.
10. The hosts will try to contact the winner each day for two days following the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or chooses to decline the prize, the prize will go to the next runner up.
11. The hosts / judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The host of the competition reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions and mechanics of the competition at any time and without notice.
13. You may not enter the competition if you are a director, member, partner, employee, tenant, agent, consultant or supplier to the hosts, or their respective spouses, partners, family members, business partners or associates.
14. By entering this competition, you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.